Reserve the Conference Room
The District allows non-profit organizations to reserve and use our conference facilities.
The facilities are available without charge to responsible community service groups for special events only. Please note the following guidelines before submitting your application to reserve the District Conference room.
- These facilities are NOT available for parties of any nature, NOR are they available for religious services.
- The Conference Room is NOT available where admission is charged or a collection taken for:
1) the benefit of any political party, political or quasi-political movement or candidate; or
2) for any lecturer or entertainer; or
3) any form of private gain.
On the other hand, responsible political groups are encouraged to use the space for business meetings and for public meetings for the expression of ideas, goals and points of view.
If interested, you must complete the following steps:
- Download and complete the Conference Room Application Form (pdf, 75K)
- Read and complete the Guidelines for Conference Room Use (pdf, 133K).
- You may return these forms electronically to Kim Chambers or fax them to (360) 750-7570.
PLEASE NOTE: Both of the above forms must be submitted before scheduling will occur.
- Facilities are available on a first-come, first-served basis only.
- Separate reservations must be made for each use, with the frequency of meetings limited by the District.
- Requests for recurring meetings are subject to approval.
- The maximum occupancy is 81 persons.
- Parking is very limited Monday-Friday, so carpooling is highly suggested.
- The District reserves the right to cancel a reservation if the space is needed for its own use.
If you have any questions regarding reservations, please contact Kim Chambers via email or by phone at (360) 993-8801.