CRWWD Adopted Standard Specifications
The Clark Regional Wastewater District has adopted revised standard specifications. The standard specifications are incorporated in the 2010 Design Manual and will become effective June 1, 2010.
The manual contains the standards for design and construction of sanitary sewers within the District. This includes:
- Amendments to the Department of Ecology's 2008 Criteria for Sewage Works Design
- General special provisions to the 2010 Washington State Department of Transportation Standard Specifications for Road, Bridge and Municipal Construction
- Standard drawings
Individuals who would like a copy of the Standard Specifications can:
- Purchase a paper copy at the District office.
- Purchase a paper copy with the accompanying CD (PDF and AutoCAD files of the details) at the District office.
- Download copies of the documents below:
- Design Criteria ( PDF; 0.6 MB)
- Construction Specifications – General Special Provisions (PDF; 0.3 MB)
- Standard Drawings (PDF; 16.2 MB)
- Standard Drawings (DWG format); the drawings have been saved in the following DWG formats. Note: these files are in .zip format
If you would like to be notified of future updates to the Standard Specifications, please contact Linda Bauer, Administrative Assistant III, at (360) 993-8809.
For technical issues with downloading the Standard Specifications or general questions, please contact Steve Bacon, Development Planning Engineer, at (360) 993-8810.