If you are a contractor in the State of Washington and are working on a District project, you must submit certain forms in order to ensure you are paid for the work in a timely manner.

Listed below are links to Washington State Employment Security Department, Washington State Department of Revenue and Washington State Department of Labor and Industries.

Public Works

Clark Regional Wastewater District periodically advertises and/or solicits bids for a variety of Public Works and Small Works projects. Public Works projects ($300,000 and over) are advertised in the Columbian newspaper and occasionally other publications (e.g., Daily Journal of Commerce).

Small Works

Small Works projects (less than $300,000) may be advertised or bids may be solicited from contractors on the District's Municipal Research Small Works Roster in lieu of advertising.


Contact the District

For more information about District public works and small works projects, contact:

Frequently Asked Questions

  • When does the District process payments?
  • Payment is processed and approved at District Board meetings held on the second and fourth Tuesdays of each month.
  • Who do I submit my invoice to?
  • Submit invoices to Linda Bauer
    Mail: Clark Regional Wastewater District
    PO Box 8979
    Vancouver WA 98668
    Send email
  • Where can I find out about Bid results?
  • Bid results can be found on the Bid Results Tab on our online plan center.
  • How do I get on your small works roster?
  • Register for FREE at, and select Clark Regional Wastewater District in your account.
  • How does Clark Regional Wastewater District pay?
  • Clark Regional Wastewater District typically uses a progress payment process. Invoices are reviewed by the Project Manager and the District Engineer. Payment is processed and approved at the Board meetings held on the second and fourth Tuesdays of each month.
  • When does Clark Regional Wastewater District release retainage?
  • When construction is complete, all required releases have been obtained and required time has elapsed for proper completion notification.