News from CRWWD
1. How Do I Sign Up For An E-Bill?
To sign up to receive an e-bill, you must first register using your latest District utility bill. Click here to be directed to the online bill payment log-in page.
To Register Your Account:
Under “Registration Options” (on the right side of the page) click on “Register using your utility bill”.
- Enter both the first name and last name in all upper case letters and the account number exactly as it appears on your billing statement; enter your active e-mail address and create a password; then click “Register”.
- If step 1 is successfully completed, the CRWWD account management window for your utility account will appear.
To Sign Up For E-Billing:
- Log in to your account and choose “My Profile”. Under Account Information, you will see “Verify E-mail Address” in red with “click here” to verify your email. Select “click here”. This will generate a verification message to be sent to your e-mail account.
- Next log out of your utility account and log in to your e-mail account. You will see an e-mail requesting you to verify your e-mail address with a link directing you back to the CRWWD Customer Dashboard. Click on this link, which will take you back to the CRWWD account log-in site.
- Log in to your account again, go to “My Profile,” “Your Accounts” and click on the account number.
- Go to “Electronic Bill via E-Mail” and click on ”YES” and then on “Submit.” (Note: this is also where you can elect to receive a paper bill too.)
2. Freeze the Grease Kit
Cooking oil and grease poured down drains can build up in pipes and cause backups in your home.
Simply provide your mailing address to Kim Thur at (360) 993-8822 to receive your free "Freeze the Grease" kit to properly dispose of cooking grease and oil.
3. Discovery Clean Water Alliance
Additional information about the Discovery Clean Water Alliance is available at www.discoverycwa.org.
[ back to top ]