(Includes updating or changing checking accounts, credit/debit cards and expiring cards)
- Select ‘Pay My Residential Sewer Bill’ to access our secured payment site, and log in using your email address and password
- Once you are logged in, select the ‘My Profile’ tab
- Scroll down to the ‘Your Saved Payment Methods’ section in the middle of the page;
- Click the ‘Remove’ link under ‘Actions’ to the right of any payment method you’d like to remove (includes expired cards).
- Click the ‘Add a new payment method’ link at the bottom left of this section.
- Re-enter new payment method information.
- If Recurring payment is desired, scroll down to bottom of screen and Select the Options box “Use this payment method to enroll in Auto Pay”.
- The screen will redirect you back to the ‘My Profile’ tab and, if you activated Auto Pay, you should see a green check (and the name of your selected payment method) under the ‘Your Accounts’ section near the bottom of the page
- You have successfully updated your payment information
If you have any difficulties or questions, please call 360-750-5876 Monday through Friday between 8:00am – 5:00pm to reach a customer service representative for assistance.
There are many options for making your Clark Regional Wastewater District utility payment – learn more on the Payment Options page.