News & Highlights
2018 Budget Schedule
The District’s annual budget planning has begun. The schedule of public meetings is listed below for your information. All meetings will be held in the District Board meeting room located at 8000 NE 52nd Court Vancouver, Washington.
- October 10 (time to be determined): Budget workshop #1 will present six-year financial forecast and capital (infrastructure) plans
- October 24 (3:00 PM): Budget workshop #2 will review budget by account and budghet decision packages
- November 14 (time to be determined): Budget workshop #3 will review O&M budget and training budget
- December 12 (5:00 PM): Budget public hearing
- December 26 (3:00 PM): Board action on 2018 budget
Excellence in Communications Award
In 2016 District was recognized by Pacific Northwest Section ‐ American Water Works Association with an Excellence in Communications Award. The honor was presented to the District in May 2016 at the PNWS‐AWWA conference in Boise, ID. The award is for the pollution prevention campaign – “Be Sewer Smart” featuring Frog and FOGG.
Governor’s Smart Communities Award Winners
State honors regional sewer partnership for smart growth planning. Discovery Clean Water Alliance to provide infrastructure for economic expansion.
Freeze the Grease Kit
Reliable Service Tips
Reliable service starts at home. Practice these easy tips to keep your service running smoothly and affordably.